Informacje o zabiegu
The procedure of removing tumor is performed under general anaesthesia; it lasts for about an hour. The patient goes home on the second day.
- tumor causes a significant asymmetry of the breast
- the patient is planning pregnancy
- the woman feels considerable discomfort due to the tumor, painful conditions appear
- tumour enlargement in a short time
- large tumor size
- there is a suspicion of malignancy of the lesion – e.g. positive history of oncology, accompanying other symptoms, weight loss, fatigue, etc.
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- lack of the patient’s consent
- patient’s severe general condition
- active infection
- allergy to any anaesthetic drug
The treatment is performed under general anaesthesia. The patient is unconscious during the procedure. Depending on the size and location of lesion, the surgery makes cut in the right place and length. After enucleation of lesion, the collected tissues shall be sent for histopathological examination to determine the nature of lesion.
Od 2000 zł
Korzyści z zabiegu
- diagnostics of collected material enables proper diagnosis and precise identification of the nature of lesion
- it is possible to start treatment as soon as possible and appropriate
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- reduce physical effort
- taking painkillers according to doctor’s recommendations
- taking care of hygiene, cleanliness of wounds
- regular visits at the doctor for dressings changes, suture removal, post-operative wound control
- bath in the bathtub, swimming pool is not recommended until the wound is healed