We would like to thank you for using our services at 1DayClinic.pl – One-Day Surgery Clinic. For the sake of your comfort, please refer to the general guidelines, which apply to the preparation for a specific operation in the field of One-Day Surgery. Taking into account the individual character of patient’s preparation for the procedure by the attending physician, in particular taken into account are:
- patient’s physical and mental state
- type and severity of the disease
- degree of the procedure invasiveness
- other factors determined by the specialist.
Before planned treatment we ask to remember to take:
- current medical documentation, laboratory tests and imaging results (X-ray, ultrasound scan and other)
- ID/passport, tax identification number of the workplace (if it is necessary to issue sick leave)
- certificate of vaccination against hepatitis B (vaccination is recommended, but not compulsory)
- pyjamas, bathrobe, comfortable footwear to change, towel and toiletries
- medicines used chronically – against hypertension, insulin, anti-allergic, other.
Required laboratory tests before the procedure you can buy cheap and perform in many locations of our institutions:
- pre-orthopaedic examination package
- pre-ENT examination package
- pre-surgical examination package
- pre-ophthalmological examination package
Our high qualified medical team, friendly staff, as well as modern equipment and aesthetic interior will provide the highest comfort and quality of treatment.