Informacje o zabiegu
Removal of fixation material; the price depends on extend of treatment.
- treatments are performed in case of a need for temporary stability
- fixation materials often have a certain time during which they can perform their function and after exceeding this time the stabilization has to be taken off
- removal of fixation material is also necessary in case of infection, inflammation caused by the organism’s reaction to a given material
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- lack of the patient’s consent for the treatment
In the case of externally stabilizing material, surgical cutting is not necessary. The procedure involves removing the screws. In case of internally (intramedullary) stabilization, the surgical cut is conducted. The patient must be subjected to appropriate anaesthesia. Treatments are short-term. After they have been performed, the patient can return home on the same day.
From 2500 to 4000 PLN
Korzyści z zabiegu
- correct healing of fractures
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- taking painkillers according to doctor’s recommendations