Informacje o zabiegu
Pinguecula – thickening of the conjunctivitis in yellowish color (less frequently pink), most often appears from the outside of eye. It is degenerative, can be a response to chronic eye irritation or sunlight, and sometimes appears with age. Lesion consists in accumulation of protein and fat deposits. Pinguecula may exacerbate symptoms of dry eye syndrome, as it accelerates tear film interruption
The procedure can be performed in the outpatient centers of ETER-MED Health Centre, after obtaining a positive medical classification even on the day of visit.
- thickening of conjunctiva (pinguecula)
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- lack of cooperation with the doctor
The treatment is performed under local anesthesia and consists in lesion removal.
Korzyści z zabiegu
- removing of thickening the conjunctiva
- better comfort of the patient’s life
- well-being improved
- reducing dry eye syndrome symptoms
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- complying with medical recommendations
- regular taking prescribed medicines
- eye healing control during visits (according to physician’s recommendations)