Informacje o zabiegu
Panphotocoagulation of retina is recommended for persons with preproliferative and proliferative retinopathy. A coagulation focal point shall be made around the entire available fundus except posterior eyeball. Usually it is performed from 2000 to 3000 coagulation outbreaks, which are divided into 2 or 3 therapeutic sessions. The aim of this procedure is to destroy the ischaemic retina, which leads to elimination of growth factors for newly formed vessels and their subsequent disappearance. As a result, the retina adheres more strongly to the substrate, which reduces the risk of retinal detachment.
The procedure can be performed also in the outpatient centers of ETER-MED Health Centre, after obtaining a positive medical classification even on the day of visit and for patients above 14 years of age.
- severe unproliferation of diabetic retinopathy
- early proliferative retinopathy (with epidural neovascularization)
- spreaded swelling of the speckle with middle nonproliferation retinopathy
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- high level of glial proliferation
- massive, so-called blooming superficial retinal cancers, covering more than 2/3 of posterior pole
- large areas of closed capillary grid of retinal vessels exceeding 60% of parafoveal area and macular
- severe renal retinopathy with massive vascular leaks
- vitreous and large retinal haemorrhages
- lack of cooperation with the doctor
Service temporary unavailable.
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- complying with medical recommendations
- regular taking prescribed medicines
- eye healing control during visits (according to physician’s recommendations)