Informacje o zabiegu
Lower eyelid surgery consists on removing excess fatty tissue and closing the membrane septum. Eyelid surgery is dedicated to all those who would like to rejuvenate their gaze. Excess fat is removed by cutting the lower eyelid 2 mm below the lower lashes lines, so that the cut line is well hidden. After removing the fatty tissue, the excess skin is then removed. Eyelid surgery does not eliminate the problem of the so-called “shadows under eyes”.
In the case of plastic surgery procedures performed for other reasons than those aimed at preserving, saving, regaining and improving the patient’s health, 23% VAT should be added to the prices.
- excess skin of the lower eyelids
- unaesthetically swollen eyelids
- excess fat in lower eyelids
- flabby skin of the lower eyelids
- reduced field of vision by heavily falling eyelids
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- coagulation disorders
- unregulated hypertension uncontrolled diabetes
- purulent infections of skin and mucous membranes
Excess fat is removed by cutting the lower eyelid 2 mm below the lower lashes lines, so that the cut line is well hidden. After removing the fatty tissue, the excess skin is then removed.
From 6000 PLN
Korzyści z zabiegu
- increased tension of the lower eyelid
- reduction of hernia in the lower eyelid area
- rejuvenation of the appearance in eye area and the entire face
- reduction of excess skin on the lower eyelids