Informacje o zabiegu
Laser eyelid nodule removal using a medical laser emitting 532 nm wavelength for skin lesion. Laser removal of nodules (warts) of eyelids consists in their photocoagulation. Laser light is absorbed by soft tissues, which results in evaporation of water content and precise vessel closure. The laser is extremely precise, allowing it to operate on tenths of a millimeter. The removal effectiveness of viral lesions with laser is high and the risk of scar formation is lower than with traditional surgical treatments (provided that the disease process did not damage the deeper skin layers).
The procedure can be performed also in the outpatient centers of ETER-MED Health Centre, after obtaining a positive medical classification even on the day of visit and for patients above 14 years of age.
- warts of eyelids and eye area
- papillas of eyelids and eye area
- fibromas of eyelids and eye area
- cutaneous horn of eyelids and eye are
- conjunctival fat
- other eyelids skin nodules
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- high effectiveness
- good cosmetic effect
- trouble-free healing (with proper care)
The treatment is performed under local anaesthesia and is bloodless. The duration of procedure depends on the number of changes we want to remove.
Korzyści z zabiegu
- great changes in size over 1 cm
- lack of cooperation with the doctor
- uncontrolled patient movements
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- complying with medical recommendations
- regular taking prescribed medicines
- eye healing control during visits (according to physician’s recommendations)