Informacje o zabiegu
Laser epilation of eyelashes consists in removing incorrectly growing eyelashes (those touching eyeball, thus irritating it). The eyelash removal is also applied in case of disease related to distichiasis. This treatment can be performed on both upper and lower eyelids.
The procedure can be performed also in the outpatient centers of ETER-MED Health Centre, after obtaining a positive medical classification even on the day of visit and for patients above 14 years of age. The quoted cost includes the procedure of both eyes.
- incorrectly growing eyelashes
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- lack of cooperation with the doctor
Laser epilation consists in destroying roots of incorrectly growing eyelashes with a laser.
Service temporary unavailable.
Korzyści z zabiegu
- exclusion/reduction of infection risk
- elimination of pain and redness caused by irritation of eyeball with eyelashes
- reducing the risk of eye disease
- reducing the risk of lens opacity
- improving living comfort
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- complying with medical recommendations