Informacje o zabiegu
Gynecomastia – disease that consists in hypertrophy of mamma in men. Hypertrophy of thoracic tissue can affect one or both breasts and may occur at different ages. The procedure involves surgical removal of gynecomastia, i.e. excess gland. If there are no other contraindications – the procedure can be performed when the following conditions are met:
- gynecomastia of the ripening period has not disappeared,
- gynecomastia is accompanied by proliferative changes of connective tissue,
- the causes of gynecomastia are not known (gynecomastia idiopathic),
- gynecomastia conservative treatment without effect.
In the case of plastic surgery procedures performed for other reasons than those aimed at preserving, saving, regaining and improving the patient’s health, 23% VAT should be added to the prices.
- hypertrophy of mamma
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- liver diseases
- circulatory-respiratory failure
- severe kidney dysfunction
- systemic diseases
- blood coagulation disease
The treatment is performed under local anaesthesia and sedation or general anaesthesia. Initially, the breasts should be injected with a solution allowing separation of fat cells from each other. Minimal incisions (3-4 mm) are made, through which steel tubes are inserted into the gland and liposuction is performed. By removing the fat deposits – skin retains its elasticity.
It also happens that hard glandular tissue has the advantage and then it is necessary to cut it out. It is removed by cutting on the areola of nipple, in the lower areola. Usually, both operating methods are applied simultaneously.
From 6000 PLN
Korzyści z zabiegu
- improved well-being
- increased self-assessment of the patient
- increased self-esteem
- removal of superfluous adipose tissue
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- special compression clothing
- avoid excessive physical effort
- suture removal according to doctor’s recommendations