Informacje o zabiegu
Scar correction is a surgical procedure that consists in correcting unwanted body deficiencies. The purpose of operation is to correct the scar, not to completely remove it. Applied procedures change the direction of scar, reduce tension around the scar and make it less visible, and at the same time more aesthetic.
In the case of plastic surgery procedures performed for other reasons than those aimed at preserving, saving, regaining and improving the patient’s health, 23% VAT should be added to the prices.
- excessively highlighted scars
- impairments of mobility by scarring
- disturbances of individual body growth by scarring
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- heart diseases
- uncontrolled diabetes
- coagulation disorders
- untreated hypertension
- inflammatory conditions
Removal of scars involves cutting out the scar and creating ideal conditions for healing, which contributes to achieving a better final effect. The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia. After the treatment, redness and swelling may appear.
From 1500 PLN
Korzyści z zabiegu
- scar removal
- improved well-being
- increased self-assessment
- increased self-esteem
- significant improvement in the appearance
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- avoidance of intense physical effort
- compliance to doctor’s recommendations