Informacje o zabiegu
Thanks to this treatment you can improve the face appearance, obtain a proportional and symmetrical look of the chin, so that it is consistent with the rest of face. The implantation gives a permanent post-operative effect. After the treatment, redness and swelling of the face are visible that lasts for about 2 weeks.
In the case of plastic surgery procedures performed for other reasons than those aimed at preserving, saving, regaining and improving the patient’s health, 23% VAT should be added to the prices.
- retracted, asymmetrical chin
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- uncontrolled diabetes
- coagulation disorders
- untreated hypertension
- inflammatory conditions
The procedure is performed under local or general anaesthesia. Incision is carried out in the atrium of oral cavity (on the gum line) and a pocket is formed, in which the implant is placed. The cut is then sutured and dressing is applied. After treatment, the scar is invisible.
From 7000 PLN
Korzyści z zabiegu
- facial oval correction
- improved well-being
- increased self-assessment
- increased self-esteem
- significant improvement in the appearance
Zalecenia po zabiegu
- avoidance of intense physical effort
- avoiding bending for a few days
- do not perform sudden mimic movements in the first days after surgery
- compliance to doctor’s recommendations