Informacje o zabiegu
Breast augmentation with the patient’s fatty tissue, so-called lipofiling; the treatment consists of two stages. The first is liposuction – fat collection and preparation (centrifuging and decanting). The second stage of the procedure is an appropriate, multilayer lipofiling the breast. A single treatment will firm flabby breasts and increase their size by even one “size”.
In the case of plastic surgery procedures performed for other reasons than those aimed at preserving, saving, regaining and improving the patient’s health, 23% VAT should be added to the prices.
- willingness to improve the shape of body
- correction of breast loss after pregnancy
- significant asymmetry of both breasts
Przeciwwskazania do zabiegu
- liver diseases
- circulatory-respiratory failure
- severe kidney dysfunction
- systemic diseases
- blood coagulation disease
The procedure is performed under general anaesthesia. By liposuction, the necessary amount of fat is taken from the patient’s appropriate body parts (e.g. abdominal fold, loins, thighs, calves). At a later stage, the obtained tissues are centrifuged and obtained – “our own fat”, which is ready for transplantation. Then, through small punctures (1.2 to 1.8 mm) we provide it with thin strips between the skin and gland, under mamma up to pectoral muscle and also around the breast.
From 12000 PLN
Korzyści z zabiegu
- shapely breasts
- increased breast firmness
- enlarged breasts
- well-proportioned breasts to the body
- improved well-being
- increased self-assessment of the patient
- increased self-esteem
- removal of superfluous adipose tissue by liposuction